Card Set Editor Usage
The Card Set Editor is easy to use.
To use the Card Set Editor:
- Launch the Card Set Editor,
- If you wish to Edit or Fork an exisiting Card Set, click Load and locate and open the Card Set to be editied,
- If you have loaded a Card Set and want to fork it (make a copy to edit, without affecting the original version), click Generate next to the GUID (Globally Unique Identifier), A confirmation box will appear, read this and if you wish to continue click Yes and give it a new Name, otherwise click No.
- If you are creating an new Card Set, give it a Name,
- Note: Card Set Names can only contain Alphanumeric characters, no spaces, Use Camel case to indicate new words e.g. "TestCardSet",
- Ensure the Version number has been incremented for edited Card Sets,
- Enter or Edit your cards in the 3 text boxes, 1 per line,
- When you are happy with your Card Set, click Save.
- Choose a location to save your Card Set and click Save (it is recommended that you keep the suggested file name).
- You can now Distribute and/or Install your Card Set.