Card Set Editor Online Installation
The recommended way to install the Card Set Editor is to use Online Installation, outlined below.
- Go to https://www.joepitt.co.uk/Project/Cards/
- Scroll down to the "Addons for Cards" Section of the page.
- Under Cards Set Editor select Either:
- Launch - if you know you have all the prerequisites installed, or,
- Setup - if you are not sure you have all prerequisites installed, or, because Launch showed an error.
- Both files have GPG Signatures (the (sig) links), which can be used to verify the download if you wish, see Code Signing to download the signing key(s) and for instructions on verifying the files.
- If you have chosen Setup, Click Run.
You may see a User Access Control windows asking for permission to make changes to your computer, Click Yes, this is to install the prerequisites.
- When the Application Install - Security Warning window appears, check the Publisher contains "Joe Pitt" and is a blue hyperlink (you can click this to view the signing certificate), this means Windows has successfully verified the Digital Signature of the file, then click Install.
- The Card Set Editor will be installed and will Launch automatically (see Usage)